ACM Digital Library content from conferences sponsored or co-sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH is available for free in the ACM Digital Library for a one-month period that begins two weeks before each conference, and ends a week after it concludes.
Following this one-month "free access" window, the content is available at no cost in perpetuity, exclusively through the open access links on the page below.
ACM SIGGRAPH members always have free access to SIGGRAPH-sponsored materials in the ACM Digital Library.
- Open Access to DigiPro '16: The Sixth Symposium on Digital Production
- Open Access to ETRA '16: The Symposium on Eye Tracking Research and Applications
- Open Access to I3D '16: The 20th meeting of the ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games
- Open Access to MIG '16: The 8th International ACM SIGGRAPH Conference on Motion in Games
- Open Access to SAP '16: The ACM Symposium on Applied Perception
- Open Access to SUI '16: The 2016 Symposium on Spatial User Interaction
- Open Access to UIST '16: The 28th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software & Technology (click here for UIST '16 adjunct material)
- Open Access to Web3D '16: The 21st International Conference on 3D Web Technology
- Open Access to MIG '15: The 8th International ACM SIGGRAPH Conference on Motion in Games
- Open Access to UIST '15: The 28th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software & Technology
- Open Access to VRCAI '15: The 14th ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry
- Open Access to VRST '15: The 21st ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology