CNRS Paris Michel Ange, Paris, France
11-13 July, 2018
SCA18 Program is now online !
The 17th annual Symposium on Computer Animation (SCA) will be held in Paris in France, July 11-13, and the symposium will be hosted at the "CNRS Délégation Paris Michel Ange" (grand auditorium Marie-Curie).
Please note that the early bird registration has been extended until June 19th.
- JP Lewis (SEED Electronic Arts), Open Problems in Character Animation for Games and VFX
- Mark Meyer (Pixar Animations), Animation Research in Feature Film Production
- Early bird (Until June 19th):
- Students: €250
- ACM SIGGRAPH/EG member: €350
- Other: €400
The registration fee includes participation to the main conference, all conference materials, lunchs and coffee breaks, the welcome reception and the conference dinner. The conference dinner will take place at Musée d'Orsay:
Registration fee also includes the possibility to follow keynotes from the collocated SGP conference (July 7-11) also in Paris !
SCA is the premier forum for innovations in the software and technology of computer animation. It unites researchers and practitioners working on all aspects of time-based phenomena. Our focused, intimate gathering, with single track program and emphasis on community interaction, makes SCA the best venue to exchange research results, get inspired, and set up collaborations. We hope to see you in Paris!
- Maud Marchal, Univ. Rennes, INSA, IRISA
- Damien Rohmer, Ecole Polytechnique
- Nils Thuerey, Technical University of Munich
- Thabo Beeler, Disney Research Zurich
- Mélina Skouras, Inria Grenoble