Deadlines for submissions to SIGGRAPH 2014 are rapidly approaching. As always, the lifeblood of the conference is showcasing the talent and creativity of its attendees and exhibitors — so please consider submitting!
From the SIGGRAPH 2014 Team:
"Present your work at SIGGRAPH’s 41st International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques: the premier showcase for creating experiences that wow the crowds and stimulate the senses. Whether you are an industry veteran or student, join your fellow computer graphic artists and scientists and share your talents at SIGGRAPH 2014.
"This year, we are also encouraging submissions focusing on mobile devices! Please consider submitting your work to our SIGGRAPH Mobile program if you are creatively making use of a tablet, smart phone, or any other mobile device for augmented and virtual reality, location-based interactions, collaboration, visualization, or anything else you wish to show us. Every piece submitted to SIGGRAPH 2014 through the Call for Submissions is reviewed by a highly qualified jury composed of top practitioners in the relevant field. Because we want each jury to have the time to review each piece carefully, submission deadlines generally are several months ahead of the conference itself. All the submission deadlines are strictly enforced, so be sure to plan accordingly."
The deadlines for submissions are as follows (note all deadlines are at 22:00 UTC/GMT):
- January 12, 2014: Student Volunteer Team Leader Applications
- January 20, 2014: Technical Papers
- January 21, 2014: Art Papers and Art Gallery
- January 31, 2014: Production Sessions
- February 9, 2014: Student Volunteer Applications
- February 18, 2014: General Submissions (Courses, Emerging Technologies, Panels, Posters, SIGGRAPH Mobile, Studio, Talks)
- March 4, 2014: Computer Animation Festival
- April 1, 2014: Real-Time Live!, Dailies
- May 6, 2014: Late deadline for Posters
For more information on submitting your work to SIGGRAPH 2014, visit the SIGGRAPH 2014 submissions page of the conference website.