QUITANS 2018: 1st International Conference on Quantum Information Technologies Applied to Nature and Society
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
June, 28 – 30, 2018
QUITANS 2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, workshops, doctoral consortium, demo session, research-work-in-progress, poster presentations, etc.
The contributions must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. All accepted papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed book form, CD/DVD and magazine) by international and prestigious publishing houses in America and Europe:
1) Post-conference publishing book. IGI Global: Hershey, Pennsylvania – USA
2) An academic CD proceedings version –not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN ISBN 9184.108.40.2061.76.0 and DOI: 10.978.8896471/760
3) International Scientific Journal in Europe with IEEE format guidelines
4) The works/papers are will be submitted for indexation by EI COMPENDEX, INSPEC, THOMSON REUTERS and DBLP.UNI-TRIE.DE
Very Important: The authors can present more than one contribution with only one registration (maximum 3 works).
All contributions should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance, impact and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period.
Our main goal is to create a real space for the constructive debate and interchange of theoretical ideas, practical aspects, experiment results, conclusions, learned lessons and very specially the future lines of research. The great areas are quantum computing, new technologies, simulation, communication, communicability, information, R&D, education, nature, society, agriculture, robotization, biochemistry, hci which will be presented next, and broken down in accordance to the division of the topics. Finally, the current listing (alphabetical order) doesn’t mean that other issues of general or particular interest are excluded currently, or in coming editions of the event. In other words, the authors are free to present other topics which may enrich the content of the conference.
All submitted works will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference. Authors of accepted papers who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their research works/papers, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their contributions.
Important Dates and Information
Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the international conference, visa requirements, should plan travel well in advance, etc. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation process.
- Deadline: May, 31th – 23:59 local time in Hawaiian Islands.
- Authors Notification: Two/three weeks after the submission/s.
- Camera-ready, full papers: June, 22th.
Special Links to Second International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, High Education, Augmented Reality and Technologies ( HCIHEART 2018 ). Amsterdam, the Netherlands :: June, 27 – 29, 2018
More information: http://www.ainci.com/HCIHEART-2018/conference_HCIHEART_2018_registration.html
- Keynote Speakers and Relators with Human and Professional – super 'High Quality'
- Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
- Participation for the selection of the best paper and research awards.
- Cultural Events: local excursions in the Netherlands (free for all authors and participants).
This conference is organized by AInCI :: International Association of Interactive Communication (Asociacion Internacional de la Comunicacion Interactiva) :: www.ainci.com, and ALAIPO :: Latin Association of Human-Computer Interaction (Asociacion Latina de Interaccion Persona Ordenador) :: www.alaipo.com