Nomination for SACAG Chair
The current SIGGRAPH Asia Conference Advisory Group (SACAG) Chair, YT Lee, will be stepping down at the end of 2018. The nomination for the new Chair is now open. Here are the details:
1. Anyone who knows a suitable candidate can make a nomination.
2. Please provide the justification for your nomination, highlighting your candidate’s services for the SIGGRAPH organization, particularly for SIGGRAPH Asia.
3. The nominee must consent to be nominated. Please state that in your justification.
4. The closing date: 31 Oct, 2018, 23:59 Eastern Time.
5. Please send your nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The SACAG will select the candidate by voting, subject to approval by the ACM SIGGRAPH executive committee.
7. The result will be announced at the SIGGRAPH Asia Conference in Tokyo.