SIGGRAPH Asia 2017 invites you to submit your best works and creative innovations at the 10th ACM SIGGRAPH Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia, taking place from 27-30 November 2017 at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) in Bangkok, Thailand.
Join hundreds of fellow scholars, creative practitioners and industry professionals in the computer graphics and interactive techniques industry, and submit your best works to the respective conference program listed below.
Don't miss your chance to shine at Asia’s largest computer graphics and interactive techniques event!
2017 Conference Program Submission Deadlines
- 8 May 2017: Workshop Proposals
- 23 May 2017: Technical Papers
- 30 May 2017: Emerging Technologies
- 18 June 2017: Art Gallery
- 13 June 2017: Symposium on Education
- 21 June 2017: Symposium on Mobile Graphics & Interactive Applications
- 28 June 2017: Courses
- 29 June 2017: Symposium on Visualization
- 19 July 2017: Computer Animation Festival
- 30 July 2017: VR Showcase
- 15 August 2017: Posters, Technical Briefs, Workshop Papers
The submission time for all deadlines is 23:59 UTC/GMT. Time conversion zone.
Visit the SIGGRAPH Asia 2017 website for more details and to submit.