SETECEC 2019: 8th International Conference on Software and Emerging Technologies for Education, Culture, Entertainment, and Commerce
March, 20 – 23, 2019
Call for Contributions: Papers, Short Papers, Demos, Posters, Research-in-Progress, Workshops
SETECEC 2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, research in progress, workshops, doctoral consortium, demo session and poster presentations.
The works must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. All accepted works will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed book form, CD/DVD and magazine) by international and prestigious publishing houses in America and Europe: http://www.ainci.com/setecec-2019/conference_SETECEC_2019_publications.html
Post-conference publishing Handbook of Research. IGI Global –www.igi-global.com: Hershey, Pennsylvania – USA (Publications have been indexed in a number of prestigious indices such as Thomson Reuters, DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ERIC, and the Australian Education Index).
An academic CD proceedings version –not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN 918.104.22.1681.81.4 :: DOI 10.978.8896471/814 (Blue Herons Editions –www.blueherons.net).
International Scientific Journal in Europe with IEEE format guidelines.
The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, IET Inspec and dblp.Uni-Trie.de.
All contributions –papers, workshops, demos and doctoral consortium, research-in-progress, etc., should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance and impact. In the current international conference it is demonstrated how with a correct integration among professionals of formal and factual sciences interesting research lines in the following subjects Augmented Reality and Inmersive Multimedia, Computer Arts and Creativity, Computer Graphics, Communicability, Cross-Cultural Design and Content for the Aged Population, Cultural Modeling, Design, Education, Emerging Interactive Technologies, Environment and UX, HCI, Hypermedia Systems and Gaming, Interaction, Design, Mobile Computing, New Media, Quality Evaluation, Network Security, Social and Human Factors, Software Engineering, and other computational areas are solicited on, but not limited to (alphabetical order): http://www.alaipo.com/setecec-2019/conference_SETECEC_2019_topics.html
All submitted works will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference. Authors of accepted works who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their works, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their contributions.
- Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the international conference, visa requirements, should plan travel well in advance, etc. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation process.
- Deadline Works Submissions: November, 30th – local time in Hawaiian Islands
- Authors Notification: Two/three weeks after the submission/s
- Camera-ready, full papers: February, 28th
2) THE AUTHORS CAN PRESENT MORE THAN ONE WORK WITH ONLY ONE REGISTRATION (maximum 3 contributions).
More information: http://www.alaipo.com/setecec-2019/conference_SETECEC_2019_paper.html
3) Keynote speakers and relators with human and professional – super 'High Quality'
4) Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
5) Participation for the selection of the best paper and best research awards (certificates and a vouchers).
6) Discounts in official hotels.
7) Free excursions in Venice, Italy.
The international conferences are organized by ALAIPO :: Latin Association of Human-Computer Interaction (Asociacion Latina de Interaccion Persona Ordenador) :: www.alaipo.com, and AInCI :: International Association of Interactive Communication (Asociacion Internacional de la Comunicacion Interactiva) :: www.ainci.com