Contributors to SIGGRAPH, SIGGRAPH Asia, or a SIGGRAPH-sponsored event should follow the instructions found in the documents referenced here, for preparation and delivery of their final content for publication.
Preparing Your Content
For submission details and selection criteria, see the next SIGGRAPH Conference or the next SIGGRAPH Asia Conference. If your work is selected for presentation at one of our annual conferences, or to a SIGGRAPH-sponsored event, please read these instructions (PDF) for preparing and delivering your final content.
Copyrights & Permissions
- ACM Copyright Policy
- ACM policy and procedure for handling third-party material
- Permission email for Eurographics-published content
- Permission requests for IEEE-published content
- The "acmsiggraph" LaTeX and BibTeX class files.
- How to properly cite SIGGRAPH publications.
- Acrobat Distiller joboption file.
- Capitalization rules, for paper titles.
- Example: Technical paper (annual conference).
- Example: Technical paper (sponsored event).
- Example: One-Page Abstract (PDF) and (Microsoft Word).
(A useful example for Posters, Talks, Sketches, and Emerging Technologies contributors.)