4th International Conference on Research and Development in Imaging, Nanotechnology, Industrial Design and Robotics ( RDINIDR 2018 )
Athens – Greece
October 8 – 10, 2018
RDINIDR 2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, workshops, doctoral consortium, demo session, research-in-progress, poster presentations, etc.
The works must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. All accepted works will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed book form, CD/DVD and magazine) by international and prestigious publishing houses in America and Europe:
Post-conference publishing Handbook of Research. IGI Global –www.igi-global.com: Hershey, Pennsylvania – USA (Publications have been indexed in a number of prestigious indices such as Thomson Reuters, DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ERIC, and the Australian Education Index).
The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, IET Inspec and dblp.Uni-Trie.de.
Very Important: The authors can present more than one paper/demo/poster, etc. with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions) with only one registration (i.e. papers = 18 pages each one of them). More information: http://www.alaipo.com/RDINIDR-2018/conference_RDINIDR_2018_paper.html
All contributions -papers, workshops, demos, doctoral consortium, etc., should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance and impact. Our main goal is to create a real space for the constructive debate and interchange of theoretical ideas, practical aspects, experiment results, conclusions, learned lessons and very specially the future lines of research. The great areas are imaging, nanotechnology, industrial design, R&D, robotics, hardware and computing engineering. which will be presented next, and broken down in accordance to the division of the topics. Finally, the current listing (alphabetical order) doesn’t mean that other issues of general or particular interest are excluded currently, or in coming editions of the event. In other words, the authors are free to present other topics which may enrich the content of the conference. More information: http://www.alaipo.com/RDINIDR-2018/conference_RDINIDR_2018_topics.html
An extensive listing connotes and reflects the requirement and also skill necessary to find intersection zones of the disciplines among the different domains, fields, and specialities; which at the same time potentially boosts and merges the formerly different scientific views.
All submitted papers, demos, posters, etc., will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference. Authors of accepted contributions who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their papers, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their works.
- Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the Conference. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation.
- Papers Submissions: July, 31th – local time in Hawaiian Islands
- Authors Notification: Two/Three weeks after the submission/s
- Camera-ready, full papers: September, 30th
- The authors can present more than one work with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions). More information: http://www.alaipo.com/RDINIDR-2018/conference_RDINIDR_2018_registration.html
- Keynote speakers and relators with human and professional – super 'High Quality'
- Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
- Participation for the selection of the best paper and research awards.
- Discounts in official hotels.
- Free excursions in Greece.
This conference is organized by: AInCI :: International Association of Interactive Communication :: www.ainci.net, and ALAIPO :: Latin Association of Human-Computer Interaction :: www.alaipo.net