How to Apply
For complete information on who is eligible to apply to the SIGGRAPH 2010 Student Volunteer Program, please review the Qualifications.
Applications must be submitted and completed via the Online Application Form by 15 February 2010, 22:00 UTC/GMT.
To start the SV application process:
1. Go to the SIS Login Page. If you have previously created an SIS account (SIGGRAPH 2009 Student Volunteer accounts are still active), then simply login (use the password recovery tool if you have forgotten your password) and skip to step 12.
2. From the SIS Login Page, click the "Create an SIS login account" link.
3. Fill in the form to create an account.
4. Check your email for a welcome message.
5. Return to the SIS Login Page. 6. Enter your login and password exactly as stated in the email.
7. Create a new password and click the "Save" button.
8. Click the "OK" button after your password has been successfully changed.
9. Click the "Begin a New Submission" link.
10. Verify that your account information is correct and click the "Save These Changes" button.
11. Click the "Begin a New Submission" link.
12. Click the "Create" button in the "Student Volunteers" option.
The Student Volunteers Application requires you to prove your student status with a scanned image of an official student identification card stating that you are a student (with an enrollment date listed on the card during fall 2009 and/or spring 2010) or an official school letter confirming your student status. A scan of your government-issued photo identification is also required. The application is extensive and requires a significant amount of time to complete. Do not wait until the day of the deadline (15 February) to start the application!