Preparing Your Content
If your content has been selected for presentation at one of our annual conferences, or to a SIGGRAPH-sponsored event, please read these instructions (PDF) for preparing and delivering your final content.
Links to Resources
The following links to resources are mentioned in the instructions (above) and are linked here for your convenience.
Copyrights and Permissions
- ACM Copyright Policy
- ACM policy and procedure for handling third-party material. Permission e-mail for Eurographics-published content: email@example.com.
- Permission requests for IEEE-published content: IEEE site.
- The "acmsiggraph" LaTeX and BibTeX class files.
- How to properly cite SIGGRAPH publications.
- Acrobat Distiller joboption file.
- Capitalization rules, for paper titles.
- Example: Technical paper (annual conference).
- Example: Technical paper (sponsored event).
- Example: One-Page Abstract (PDF) and (Microsoft Word).
- Example: Poster and affiliated one-page abstract: Poster #1, Abstract #1
- Example: Poster and affiliated one-page abstract: Poster #2, Abstract #2
- Example: Poster and affiliated one-page abstract: Poster #3, Abstract #3
- Example: Course Notes.