How to access SIGGRAPH proceedings
All ACM SIGGRAPH members have access to the SIGGRAPH portion of the content in the ACM Digital Library (including the proceedings of the SIGGRAPH annual conferences). In order to obtain access to these materials, you need to:
- Set up an account based on your ACM SIGGRAPH membership number at acm.org.
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- Go to The ACM Digital Library's entry on SIGGRAPH.
- Browse to the year and paper that you're interested in. If you see a paper you'd like to read, click on "Full Text". When the login panel pops up, enter the username and password for the account you set up in Step 1.
- For SIGGRAPH content, you will have full access to the material in PDF form. For non-SIGGRAPH content, you will have access only to the bibliographic material. If you're interested in a full subscription to the larger ACM Digital Library collection, go to The ACM Digital Library web site.
Questions or problems? Contact the ACM Member Services Help Desk.