Congratulations on being conditionally accepted to the SIGGRAPH 2003 Web Graphics program! The following links contain information important to a successful presentation. Please read this information carefully and complete all tasks by the deadlines. Keep in mind these deadlines are very tight, and as the next few months will be a very busy time for all involved, we are asking for your help in completing everything by the deadline.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact:
Alan Norton, Web Graphics Chair.
30 May 2003
The acceptance agreement explains the uses SIGGRAPH makes of presented material and requires you to acknowledge that you have the rights to use this material. Please download, print, complete, and sign this form, then send it via postal or courier service, or fax it, to SIGGRAPH 2003.
Web Graphics Presentations
- One-page PDF abstract due 28 April 2003
Send your final formatted file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental Material Due 25 April 2003
English Review Service
- One-page PDF introduction to web site due 28 April 2003
- URL for your web site. The site must not contain advertising or political statements, and it must not link to commercial web sites. The web site should be available continuously for one year (1 July 2003 to 1 July 2004).
- A statement of all software and hardware required to browse your web site, including instructions for obtaining needed software and for configuring the web client. This statement should be in a text file. (Due 1 June 2003.)
- If your first language is not English, these volunteers are available to help you improve the English version of your abstract or introduction.
Requests for assistance must be received no later than 21 April 2003.