Tuesday 14 August 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday 15 August 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday 16 August 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday 9 August 8 am to 5 pm
Friday 10 August 8 am to 5 pm
Saturday 11 August 8 am to 5 pm
Sunday 12 August 8 am to 5 pm
Monday 13 August 8 am to 5 pm
Thursday 16 August 5 pm to 10 pm
Friday 17 August 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday 18 August 8 am to noon
Fee $34 per square foot
Priority points toward space selection for SIGGRAPH 2002 in
San Antonio, Texas USA
- Standard booth equipment (for those exhibitors occupying in-line booths), consisting of eight-foot-high back wall drapes and three-foot-high side wall drapes
- Inclusion on the SIGGRAPH 2001 Web site which provides visitors an opportunity to search for exhibitors by category or keyword
- A two-line identification sign bearing company name, city, state or province, and exhibit space number
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
- A quota of Full Conference registrations
- 50 free exhibitor guest registration passes for each 100 square feet of exhibit space under contract
- Attendance at the Exhibitor Reception
- Free admission to the SIGGRAPH 2001 Art Gallery
- Free admission to Emerging Technologies
- Three tickets for the SIGGRAPH 2001 Electronic Theater for each 100 square feet of exhibit space under contract
- Free admission to the Animation Theaters
- Free admission to the Keynote Address/Award session
- Free admission to the Fundamentals Seminar
- Access to the Career Center
Booths surrounded by four aisles may construct displays to a maximum height of 20 feet.
Booths surrounded by three aisles, with a minimum depth of 20 feet, may construct back walls to a maximum height of 16 feet for the full length of the back wall that separates the peninsula booth from one or more neighbors.
All exhibits located around the perimeter walls of the exhibition halls may construct backwalls to a maximum height of 12 feet. Partitions separating the side of an exhibitor's booth(s) may extend to a maximum height of 12 feet, one-half of the distance from the back wall. In the remaining one-half distance to the aisle line, no display material may exceed a height of four feet.
All Other Booths
In all other booths not defined as an island, peninsula, or perimeter, which includes all booths of any back wall length with one or two adjacent aisles, no display material may exceed a height of eight feet along the back wall line. Side dividing partitions - panels separating an exhibitor from neighboring booth(s) - may extend to a maximum height of eight feet, one-half of the distance from the back wall line. In the remaining one-half distance to the aisle line, no display material may exceed a height of four feet.