- This event has passed.
August 7, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - August 10, 2015 @ 3:00 am
ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation 2015
What's New for SCA 2015
- VFX Industry panel: The aim of this event is to bring academia and industry together in identifying the research challenges that are of significant interest to the VFX community. A panel of prominent industry leaders from major VFX studios will give talks highlighting the long-term technical trends in the animation industry.
- Words of Wisdom session: A new event opening the floor to experienced researchers who will speak about important challenges of the field, discuss negative results and dispense other hard-learned advice.
- Extended partnerships with two journals: CGF and IEEE TVCG. Selected IEEE TVCG and CGF computer animation papers will be presented at SCA. Also, a significant portion of SCA 2015 papers (up to 12) will be invited to have extended versions submitted to special issues of the journals.
SCA 2015 will be co-located with SIGGRAPH 2015 (in the city of Los Angeles).
- 2015 April 15 23:59 GMT: Deadline for paper submission.
- 2015 end of May: Notification of acceptance for papers.
- 2015 June or July: Camera-ready papers due.
- 2015 June: Deadline for poster submission.
- 2015 July: Notification of acceptance for posters.
- 2015 August 7-9: Symposium.
- Jernej Barbič, University of Southern California
- Zhigang Deng, University of Houston
- Florence Bertails-Descoubes, INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes
- Stelian Coros, Carnegie Mellon University
- Shinjiro Sueda, MIT