MSIVISM 2019: 6th International Conference on Multimedia, Scientific Information and Visualization for Information Systems and Metrics
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canarian Islands), Spain
January 29 – 31, 2019
MSIVISM 2019 will be composed of Research Presentations, Keynote Lectures, Invited Presentations, Papers, Short Papers, Demos, Posters, Doctoral Consortium, Workshops, Software & Hardware Companies - Didactic Demos Sessions, etc.
The works must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. All accepted papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed book form, CD/DVD and magazine) by international and prestigious publishing houses in America and Europe: http://www.alaipo.com/MSIVISM-2019/MSIVISM_publications_2019.html
Post-conference publishing Handbook of Research. IGI Global --www.igi-global.com: Hershey, Pennsylvania - USA (Publications have been indexed in a number of prestigious indices such as Thomson Reuters, DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ERIC, and the Australian Education Index).
An academic CD proceedings version --not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN 922.214.171.1241.80.7 :: DOI10.978.8896471/807 (Blue Herons Editions --www.blueherons.net).
International Scientific Journal in Europe with IEEE format guidelines.
The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, IET Inspec and dblp.Uni-Trie.de.
All contributions should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance, impact and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period. In the current international conference it is demonstrated how with a correct integration among professionals of formal and factual sciences interesting research lines in the following subjects multimedia, augmented reality, design, advanced interactive interfaces, communicability, 3D, computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer animation, emerging technologies, software quality, metrics, human-computer interaction and other computational areas are solicited on, but not limited to: http://www.alaipo.com/MSIVISM-2019/MSIVISM_topics_2019.html
All submitted works will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference. Authors of accepted works who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their contributions, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their contributions.
- Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the international conference, visa requirements, should plan travel well in advance, etc. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation process.
- Deadline Works Submissions: October, 30th – local time in Hawaiian Islands
- Authors Notification: Two/three weeks after the submission/s
- Camera-ready, full papers: January, 10th
2) The authors can present more than one work with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions). More information: http://www.alaipo.com/MSIVISM-2019/MSIVISM_registration_2019.html
3) Keynote speakers and relators with human and professional - super 'High Quality'
4) Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
5) Participation for the selection of the best paper and research award (certificates and a vouchers).
6) Discounts in official hotels.
7) Free excursions in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
The international conference is organized by ALAIPO :: Latin Association of Human-Computer Interaction (Asociacion Latina de Interaccion Persona Ordenador) :: www.alaipo.net, and AInCI :: International Association of Interactive Communication (Asociacion Internacional de la Comunicacion Interactiva) :: www.ainci.net