Sixth International Conference on Horizons for Information Architecture, Security and Cloud Intelligent Technology ( HIASCIT 2018 )
New York, USA
July 12 - 14, 2018
HIASCIT 2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, workshops, doctoral consortium, demo session, research-in-progress, parallel sessions and poster presentations.
Post-conference publishing Handbook of Research. IGI Global (Publications have been indexed in a number of prestigious indices such as Thomson Reuters, DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ERIC, and the Australian Education Index).
An academic CD proceedings version --not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN and DOI (Blue Herons Editions). The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, IET Inspec and Dblp
Proposals must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. http://www.alaipo.com/HIASCIT-2018/conference_HIASCIT_2018_paper.html
All proposals, should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance and impact. In the current international conference it is demonstrated how with a correct integration among professionals of formal and factual sciences interesting research lines in the following subjects Innovative Design for Information Architecture, Virtual Communities, Emerging Interactive Technologies, Mobile Computing, Intelligent Web-Based Business, Metrics and Quality Evaluation, Security, Social and Human Factors, Communicability, Computer Sciences, Systems and Software Engineering, and other computational areas are solicited on, but not limited to (alphabetical order): http://www.alaipo.com/HIASCIT-2018/conference_HIASCIT_2018_topics.html
All submitted proposals will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference.
- Works Submissions: ;Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the Symposium. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation process.
- Deadline: May, 10 – local time in Hawaiian Islands.
- Authors Notification: Two/Three weeks after the submission deadline
- Camera-ready, full papers: June, 20
- The authors can present more than one work with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions) --see registration link.
- Keynote speakers and relators with human and professional - super 'High Quality'
- Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
- Participation for the selection of the best paper and best research awards.
- Discounts in official hotels.
- Free excursions in New York City.