3rd International Conference on Evolution of the Sciences, Informatics, Human Integration and Scientific Education ( ESIHISE 2018 )
Athens - Greece
October 11 - 13, 2018
ESIHISE 2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, workshops, doctoral consortium, demo session, research-in-progress, poster presentations, etc.
Works must be submitted following the instructions found on the submission of papers section. All accepted posters will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed book form, CD/DVD and magazine) by international and prestigious publishing houses in America and Europe:
- Post-conference publishing book. IGI Global: Hershey, Pennsylvania - USA
- An academic CD proceedings version –not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN and DOI
- The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI COMPENDEX, INSPEC, THOMSON REUTERS and DBLP.UNI-TRIE.DE
Very Important :The authors can present more than one paper/work with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions). See: http://www.ainci.com/ESIHISE-2018/conference_ESIHISE_paper_2018.html
All contributions should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance, impact and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period.
The current international conference is intended to be an open space for the interchange of original ideas, valid theories, innovating experiences, results obtained, learned lessons and future research works, in the educational, scientific and industrial field. The exchange of knowledge, training, research and development in this triad encounter the following main and secondary issues, which are listed as follows. All contributions –papers, workshops, demos, research-in-progress, posters, doctoral consortium, etc., should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance and impact. In the current international conference it is demonstrated how with a correct integration among professionals of formal and factual sciences interesting research lines in the following subjects and other main areas are solicited on, but not limited to (alphabetical order): See: http://www.ainci.com/ESIHISE-2018/conference_ESIHISE_topics_2018.html
All submitted contributions will be reviewed by a double-blind (at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer review. These three kinds of review will support the selection process of those that will be accepted for their presentation at the international conference. Authors of accepted works/papers who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their works/papers, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their contributions.
- Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the Conference. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation process.
- Deadline Submissions: July, 31th – local time in Hawaiian Islands
- Authors Notification: Two weeks after the submission/s
- Camera-ready, full papers: September, 30th
- Conference: October 11 - 13, 2018
- See special link with 4th International Conference on RDINIDR 2018 (October, 8-10, Athens - Greece): http://www.alaipo.com/RDINIDR-2018/conference_RDINIDR_2018.html
- Keynote Speakers and Relators with Human and Professional - super 'High Quality'
- Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
- Participation for the selection of the best paper and best research awards.
- Discounts in official hotels.
- Cultural Events: local excursions in Greece (free for all authors and participants).
The international conference is organized by ALAIPO :: Latin Association of Human-Computer Interaction (Asociacion Latina de Interaccion Persona Ordenador) :: www.alaipo.net, and AInCI :: International Association of Interactive Communication (Asociacion Internacional de la Comunicacion Interactiva) :: www.ainci.net