The 14th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design and Computer Graphics (CAD/Graphics 2015) is currently accepting paper submissions, and will continue to do so until April 12, 2015 at 23:59 UTC/GMT.
CAD/Graphics 2015 is co-organized by the Northwestern Polytechnical University and Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications. The conference is affiliated with the Chinese Computer Federation (CCF), and is a biennial international that provides a worldwide forum for international researchers and developers to exchange new ideas on computer-aided design, computer graphics, electronic design automation and visualization.
CAD/Graphics 2015 will be held in Xi'an, China from August 26-28, 2015.
All regular full papers accepted to the conference will be published in a special section of the Elsevier journal Computers and Graphics (both SCI and EI indexed), before the conference. Other papers accepted will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS), included in the IEEE Digital Library, submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and the CSDL, and submitted for indexing by EI. After the conference is complete, a number of accepted papers in the area of electronic design automation will be invited to submit to a special issue of the VLSI Journal Integration, published by Elsevier (both SCI and EI indexed).
CAD/Graphics 2015 solicits original submissions on theory and applications of computer aided design, computer graphics, electronic design automation and related disciplines. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Geometric, Solid and Heterogeneous Modeling
- Rendering Techniques
- Computer Animation
- Image and Video Processing
- Computer Graphics Systems and Hardware
- Computer Graphics in Arts and Education
- Computer Theory and Engineering
- Scientific Computing and Visualization
- Information Visualization
- Image based Modeling and Rendering
- Computer Vision
- CAD Database, Data Exchange and Standards
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Computer Human Interface
- Applications of Computational Geometry
- Integration of CAD/CAE/CAM
- 3D Printing
- Design Computing and AI in Design
- Computer Aided IC Design
- Reverse Engineering Process Planning and Assembly Design
- Computational Photography
- EDA: System-level Design
- EDA: Synthesis, Verification and Physical Design
- EDA: CAD for Manufacturability, Reliability and Test
- EDA: CAD for Circuits, Devices and Interconnect
- EDA: Bio-CAD and Nano-CAD.
For more information, or to submit your work, visit the CAD/Graphics 2015 website.