Forms Required to Co-Locate with SIGGRAPH
- 18 months before the start of the conference: Preliminary Approval Form (PAF)
- 12 months before the start of the conference: Technical Meeting Request Form (TMRF)
- 8 months before the start of the conference: Space Request Form (SRF)
How to Co-Locate with SIGGRAPH 2016
Are you interested in co-locating a symposium or conference in Anaheim with SIGGRAPH 2016?
First, work with the ACM SIGGRAPH Small Conference Committee Chair to get approval for Co-Locating with SIGGRAPH 2016. This will require filing both a PAF (Preliminary Approval Form) and a TMRF (Technical Meeting Request Form) to get a budget approved; see pricing information below, which should be included in the budget prepared for your TMRF.
Once your symposium or conference is approved by the ACM SIGGRAPH Small Conference Committee, it will be forwarded to the Conference Advisory Group for its approval.
Please note that co-location space is not available in the Anaheim Convention Center for SIGGRAPH 2016.
If you would like to host your event in an official SIGGRAPH 2016 hotel, the following procedures apply:
1. SIGGRAPH 2016 has control of all meeting space in participating hotels starting on Sunday, 24 July. Complete the Space Request Form for the hotel of your choice. SIGGRAPH 2016 will work with the hotel to release the space needed at the preferred hotel to the co-located group main contact.
2. If meeting space is needed prior to Saturday, 23 July, the co-located group contact will need to work with the ACM SIGGRAPH Small Conference Committee Chair and ACM on negotiations for your preferred location.
SIGGRAPH 2016 provides two options for co-location:
|Plan||Location||Days*||Services Provided by SIGGRAPH 2016||Fees Charged by SIGGRAPH 2016|
|Offsite, no registration||Anywhere||Concluding by 24 July||1. Website Listing
2. Poster space in SIGGRAPH 2016 Posters Program
|Offsite, with online registration||Anywhere||Concluding by 24 July||1. Website Listing
2. Registration through RegOnline
3. Poster space in SIGGRAPH 2016 Posters Program
*Official SIGGRAPH 2016 sessions begin Sunday, 24 July at approximately 1:00 p.m.
1. At all official conference hotels, SIGGRAPH 2016 has all meeting space reserved beginning at 8 am on Saturday, 23 July. SIGGRAPH 2016 will release space under their control to any approved co-location event, for Saturday, 23 July and Sunday, 24 July. The Co-Location Organizers and their ACM contact will need to coordinate all details once space is released, including discussing any applicable fees or minimums that may apply for use of the space.
2. For space at official conference hotels, prior to Saturday, 23 July, Co-Location Organizers should work with ACM on negotiations and contracting for the selected hotel.
1. Website Listing
Your co-located event will be listed on the conference website, with a basic template giving information such as brief description, date, and location, as well as a link to your own website.
Online registration through RegOnline will be provided at no cost to those specialized conference that wish to make use of it, courtesy of ACM SIGGRAPH. Registration reports can be accessed on a regular basis. This system supports early, late and student registration fees. If you need any additional assistance please refer to the RegOnline FAQs or contact your ACM conference liaison. The committee will need volunteer(s) to assist with onsite registration. This entails checking in attendees and providing them with their registration materials (program, name badge, etc.). The volunteer(s) handling the registration desk need to be provided with a laptop, printer and badge supplies.
3. Meeting Space
Conferences co-locating with SIGGRAPH 2016 may request the assistance of ACM SIGGRAPH to obtain nearby space outside of the convention center.
Is there a maximum number of attendees?
SIGGRAPH 2016’s fees for services anticipate a maximum of about 250 attendees. Beyond that, additional costs may be incurred. Let us know if you anticipate more than that number, or if you are interested in setting registration limits.
Is there a minimum number of attendees?
SIGGRAPH 2016’s services do not require a minimum number of attendees. Note however, that the hotel or convention center’s in-house catering services typically have a contractual minimum quantity of food and beverage that you are liable to pay for, even if you have fewer attendees than anticipated.
Can Co-Located Organization include their posters with SIGGRAPH 2016’s Poster Program?
Yes. co-located groups can transfer a maximum of 10 posters to the SIGGRAPH 2016 Posters area. Any co-located groups interested in having their posters displayed at SIGGRAPH 2016 must contact the ACM SIGGRAPH Project Manager by Monday, 13 June, so arrangements can be made.