Your exhibit space rental includes:
1. Standard booth equipment (for those exhibitors occupying in-line booths), consisting of eight foot high back wall drapes and three foot high side wall drapes.
2. A two-line identification sign bearing company name, city, state or province, and exhibit space number.
3. Removal, storage, and return of empty cartons and crates.
4. 24-hour perimeter security from initial installation date until final dismantling date.
5. A link from the SIGGRAPH 97 Web site to your Web site.
6. A complimentary exhibitor lounge. Coffee, tea, and soft drinks will be served all day, and pastries and/or donuts will be served in the morning. The exhibitor lounge will be open during the installation, operation, and dismantling of SIGGRAPH 97.
7. Five exhibitor badges for each 100 square feet of exhibit space under contract.
8. A quota of Full Conference registrations.
9. 50 free exhibitor guest registration passes for each 100 square feet of exhibit space under contract.
10. Attendance at the Exhibitor Reception on Sunday, 3 August.
11. Free admission to Ongoings: The Fine Arts Gallery.
12. Free admission to the Electric Garden.
13. Three tickets for the SIGGRAPH 97 Electronic Theater for each 100 square feet of exhibit space under contract.
14. Free admission to the Keynote Address/Awards Session.
15. Free admission to the Fundamentals Seminar.
16. Free admission to the Special Sessions.
17. Free admission to the Sketches Session.
18. Free admission to the Animation Theaters.
19. Priority points toward space selection for SIGGRAPH 98 in Orlando.