Jobseekers & Casual Networkers
The Job Fair IS THE PLACE to be if you are:
- Actively looking for a new job
- Passively networking to see what opportunities are available
- Interested in getting acquainted with some great companies
- Hoping to broaden your horizons and possibly switch industries
- Looking for career development tips
- Wanting to learn about the latest CG and interactive techniques
To increase their visibility to companies recruiting at SIGGRAPH 2011 and increase their chances of landing that "right" job, jobseekers should complete a simple, confidential CreativeHeads.net profile prior to the Job Fair!
- It's quick, easy, and FREE!
- Showcase your professional experience, software knowledge, and samples of your work. Artists and animators can upload art files and demo reels to their CreativeHeads.net profile.
- Companies recruiting at SIGGRAPH 2011 will be able to view your profile, demo reel, art files, or code samples prior to the Job Fair and invite you to apply for their open positions.
- Easily identify employers recruiting at SIGGRAPH 2011, apply for their jobs, and keep track of ALL your job submissions in a secure, personalized CreativeHeads.net account. Jobseekers can also create multiple profiles for different industries and opportunities.
- If you already have a CreativeHeads.net profile, simply login to your account and check a box indicating that you will be attending SIGGRAPH 2011 so employers recruiting at the conference can easily identify and contact you.