SIGGRAPH relies on corporate support, in the form of products, services, and cash donations, to produce a successful conference. SIGGRAPH believes it is important to thank corporate donors and to make attendees aware of the donor's support of the conference. Recognition is offered by SIGGRAPH to acknowledge and thank donors.
What You'll Receive
Organizations that donate equipment or donate cash and/or services prior to the conference and exhibition will receive:
- Name of organization printed as acknowledgement in the Exhibit Guide and the donor recognition banner, which is hung prominently in the convention center.
- Thank-you letter from SIGGRAPH after the conference and exhibition.
- Standard-size signs, approved by SIGGRAPH, to acknowledge the use of equipment and/or services in venues, at the discretion of the Conference Chair.
- Acknowledgement on the SIGGRAPH 2010 web site.
- Many donations can be considered for tax evaluations to a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.
Be seen as a positive corporate citizen through your company's association with SIGGRAPH, which may also result in promotional visibility and excellent networking contacts in the graphics community.
Donors who provide URLs to their web sites may receive tasteful acknowledgement on the SIGGRAPH 2010 web site and links to their sites at the Conference Chair's discretion.
SIGGRAPH can provide links to donors from the section of the web site where they are acknowledged.
A logo or corporate identity can be incorporated in the link, provided it is tastefully done.
SIGGRAPH reserves the right to undo a link at any time for any reason.
Your donation to a SIGGRAPH program will help contribute to an outstanding success this year. For more information on the donation program, please contact Megan Kreiner at: donations (at) siggraph.org