SIGGRAPH 2010 By Focus
|Tuesday, 27 July||9:30 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday, 28 July||9:30 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday, 29 July||9:30 am - 3:30 pm|
The Job Fair is absolutely the best place at the conference for employers to meet with thousands of jobseekers from around the globe!
Once again, SIGGRAPH 2010 Job Fair Exhibitors will be posting their jobs on the CreativeHeads.net and ACM SIGGRAPH job boards a month prior to the conference. This will allow SIGGRAPH 2010 attendees to connect with employers before the conference, during the conference via the Job Fair, and after the conference via the CreativeHeads.net job board and candidate profiling system.
The job fair IS THE PLACE to be if you want to:
- Meet with seasoned professionals working in the creative industries
- Hire "right-brain" talent at SIGGRAPH 2010
- Promote your company, job openings, projects, and participation at SIGGRAPH 2010 to millions of candidates around the globe via the CreativeHeads.net Job Board Network
- Reach an extremely diverse and experienced group of creative professionals working across multiple creative industries
The Job Fair is produced by CreativeHeads.net, THE Global Job Board Network for creative professionals in the video game, animation, VFX, TV, film, software tools, technology, mobile/wireless, multimedia, web, and advertising/marketing industries.
Jobseekers & Casual Networkers
The Job Fair IS THE PLACE to be if you are:
- Actively looking for a new job
- Passively networking to see what opportunities are available
- Interested in getting acquainted with some great companies
- Hoping to broaden your horizons and possibly switch industries
- Looking for career development tips
- Wanting to learn about the latest CG and interactive techniques