In this low-cost exhibit space for education, government, research, and other not-for-profit organizations, institutions can:
- Summarize their research and education programs
- Feature several outstanding achievements
- Demonstrate innovative processes or techniques
- Recruit students, faculty members, and researchers
- Host alumni events
Space rental costs are significantly discounted below the costs for commercial exhibitors and are calculated to cover SIGGRAPH 2008's costs.
Exhibitors are invited from institutions of all sizes and disciplines, including scientists, engineers, artists, designers, animators, research programmers, and students from non-profit and educational organizations. Smaller institutions are highly encouraged to participate.
General InformationThe exhibit space rate is $15.00 per square foot. The fee includes:
- One Full Conference registration
- A listing on the SIGGRAPH 2008 web site
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
- A quota of exhibitor badges
- A link from the SIGGRAPH 2008 web site to your web site
Like all SIGGRAPH 2008 Exhibition booths, Academic Exhibits space includes no decoration except for pipe and drape at the perimeter.
Additional furnishings, decorations, telephones, electrical power, audio/visual, and computer networking are available at an additional charge. Exhibitors will have access to the SIGGRAPH 2008 Exhibitor Manual, which outlines all additional services and costs.
Space in Academic Exhibits will be assigned on a first-come basis. Booth sizes are limited to 10 feet x 10 feet or 10 feet x 20 feet.
For more information on participating, please contact SIGGRAPH 2008 Exhibition Management.