How to Submit Your Work
Study These Submission Requirements CarefullyImproper submission of required documents may delay or forfeit your entry.
Prepare Your Work for SubmissionEach team must select one member of the team to act as the team organizer. The team organizer must submit a complete application package for the team (discussed in more detail below) and a team demo reel.
The demo reel can be 2D and/or 3D animation, but must be no longer than two (2) minutes in length and no greater than 200 MB in size in QuickTime (.mov), Windows (.avi), or MPEG (.mpg or .mp4) format. The demo reel can be uploaded to the online submission system (see below). Only one entry per Team is permitted.
A team entry fee must be paid prior to gaining access to the entry forms. The team will then receive a confirmation code that will provide access to the submission forms. The six total required forms must then by signed by all team members and faxed to ACM Conference Administration.
The team demo reel must contain original material that has been created by members of the team alone (without the help or contribution of any other individuals). The material included on the team demo reel cannot be copied from any other materials or sources, and cannot be owned or copyrighted by anyone other than one or more of the members of the team.
Observe the Submission DeadlinesDemo reel submission is open from Sunday, 15 April until Monday, 21 May at 5 pm, Pacific Daylight Time.
Submission Process and Links1. Select the team organizer.
2. Pay the $US 30 entry fee here.
3. Watch your email for your confirmation code. You must enter this code in the electronic submission system. If you do not already have a login ID and password for the electronic submission system, you will be required to create one. You can set up your account here.
4. Print out separate waivers for all three members of your team. Each member must sign one copy of the waiver.
5. Print out one copy of the Official Rules for each member of your team. Each member must sign one copy of the rules.
6. These six documents (three copies of the waiver and three copies of the rules) must be faxed by the team organizer no later than 5 pm Pacific Daylight Time, 21 May, to: +1.609.482.8382
If we do not receive your completed, signed waiver and rules, your entry cannot be evaluated by SIGGRAPH 2007.
Selected contestants will be informed on or before 1 July.