In this low-cost exhibit space for education, government, research, and other not-for-profit organizations, institutions can:
- Summarize their research and education programs
- Feature several outstanding achievements
- Demonstrate innovative processes or techniques
- Recruit students, faculty members, and researchers
- Host alumni events
Exhibitors are invited from institutions of all sizes and disciplines, including scientists, engineers, artists, designers, animators, research programmers, and students from non-profit and educational organizations. Smaller institutions are highly encouraged to participate.
Academic Exhibits do not compete with Emerging Technologies, which will continue to review and jury proposals for specific installations that demonstrate breakthrough applications in computer graphics and interactive techniques. Unlike Academic Exhibits, Emerging Technologies does not require a space-rental fee. For details, see Emerging Technologies.
General InformationThe exhibit space rate is $13.00 per square foot. The fee includes:
- One Full Conference registration
- A listing in the SIGGRAPH 2007 Program and Buyer's Guide and web site
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
- A quota of exhibitor badges
- A link from the SIGGRAPH 2007 web site to your web site
Additional furnishings, decorations, telephones, electrical power, audio/visual, and computer networking are available at an additional charge. Exhibitors will have access to the SIGGRAPH 2007 Exhibitor Manual, which outlines all additional services and costs.
Space in Academic Exhibits will be assigned on a first-come basis. Booth sizes are limited to 10 feet x 10 feet or 10 feet x 20 feet.
For complete information on exhibiting, please review General Information for Exhibitors. Services offered and responsibilities for Academic Exhibits are similar to those for traditional exhibits. The main difference is the booth-rental cost.
For more information on participating, please contact SIGGRAPH 2007 Exhibition Management.