Jobseekers & Casual Networkers
View Job Fair Companies
If you are:
- Actively looking for a job.
- Casually networking to see what opportunities are available.
- Interested in networking with great companies
- Or hoping to broaden your horizons and possibly switch industries.
Why create a profile?
- It's quick, easy and FREE!
- You control your own level of confidentiality by choosing to be "invisible," "visible," or "anonymous" to employers.
- The Job Fair is the best place to expand your visibility among the video game, animation, VFX, TV, film, software tools, technology, and web/wireless industries.
- You can showcase your skills to hundreds of employers with a complete profile of your professional experience along with samples of your work. New for 2007: artists and animators can include art files and demo reels with their CreativeHeads.net profile!
- Companies that are recruiting at SIGGRAPH 2007 will be able to view your profile and demo reel, if you allow them to, prior to the Job Fair and invite you to apply for their open positions.
- You can easily identify prospective employers, apply for jobs, and keep track of your job submissions in a secure, personalized SIGGRAPH 2007 CreativeHeads.net account.
- If you already have a CreativeHeads.net profile, you can simply login to your account and check a box indicating that you will be attending SIGGRAPH 2007 so employers that are recruiting at the conference can easily identify and contact you.