Presenter Recognition Guidelines
- Presenter recognition is offered to contributors and volunteers
as a token of appreciation for work done for or contributed to the conference.
- Benefits of contributing both time and content to the conference should be largely professional and/or intrinsic.
- Recognition should provide the necessary access and resources to volunteers to perform their jobs at the conference
- At a minimum, the major contributor to a work should receive a formal record of that contribution.
- Presenters and volunteers should receive appropriate recognition in major conference documentation
- If two or more works are accepted by the conference, presenters will receive the highest-value recognition for which they are eligible
- Registration is provided for actual participants REQUIRED to successfully present the work, up to the maximum number listed
For more information about recognition for specific programs, review the chart below and/or contact the appropriate program chair.