Important Information for SIGGRAPH 2005 Presenters
Online Hotel Reservations
Author Instructions: How to Prepare Your Material for Publication
The deadline for submitting items for insurance coverage is 22 May 2005.
Shipping Instructions (3 MB PDF)
Computer and Audio/Visual Equipment Rental Form (46 KB PDF)
If your submission is accepted by SIGGRAPH 2005,
an Acceptance Agreement will be produced from the Permissions section of your
online submission form. You must print that agreement, sign it, and fax it or send it
via postal or courier service before SIGGRAPH 2005. If we do not receive your completed,
signed Acceptance Agreement, your work cannot be presented at SIGGRAPH 2005.
The acceptance agreement is a legal document. It explains the uses SIGGRAPH makes of presented
material and requires you to acknowledge that you have permission to use this material. This may
involve seeking clearance from your employer or from others who have loaned you material, such
as videotapes and slides. The agreement helps prevent situations whereby SIGGRAPH 2005 presentations
include material without permission that might lead to complaints or even legal action. In addition,
this agreement asks if ACM SIGGRAPH may use your materials for conference and organization promotional
material in exchange for full author/artist credit information.
Presenter Recognition Guidelines
For more information about recognition for specific programs, contact the appropriate program chair.
- Presenter recognition is offered to contributors and volunteers
as a token of appreciation for work done for or contributed to the conference.
- Benefits of contributing both time and content to the conference should be largely
professional and/or intrinsic.
- Recognition should provide the necessary access and resources to volunteers to
perform their jobs at the conference
- At a minimum, the major contributor to a work should receive a formal record of that contribution.
- Presenters and volunteers should receive appropriate recognition in major conference documentation
- If two or more works are accepted by the conference, presenters will receive the highest-value recognition
for which they are eligible
- Registration is provided for actual participants REQUIRED to successfully present the work, up to the maximum number listed