Use the checklist below to ensure that your submission is complete and meets all applicable
Requirements for All Submissions
Complete the online SIGGRAPH 2005 Art Gallery Submission
Form. There you will find instructions on how to complete the online form. At the end of
the online process, your entry will be assigned a submission ID number. Take note of this
number for the rest of the submission requirements. A separate submission form must be
completed for each submitted work. You can change your submission form (using the same
login and submission ID) as many times as you like before the official submission deadline:
19 January 2005.
If you are submitting a paper or critical essay, or 2D or 3D artwork, please use
Submission Procedure Checklist: Papers or
Submission Procedure Checklist: Artwork.
Screen-based interactive programs
All on line submissions must include:
We expect all screen-based interactive programs to be available for review through our online
- Title, size, medium, and date of the final artwork.
- Publishable artist's statement of 400 words or less.
- Publishable technical statement of 300 words or less. This statement should
explain how digital or electronic technology was involved in the piece.
- Uploadable versions of your optional supporting materials: one or more videos in
a commonly viewable format (QuickTime, MPEG, AVI with DivX); one or more images in a
commonly viewable format (JPEG).
All submissions must include:
We expect all web-based art to be available for review online. No slides or video, please.
- Title, date of the final artwork.
- The URL. Please ensure that the URL that you provide does not delay the committee
and/or jury with a lengthy registration or navigation process to reach the content.
It should be easily accessible by all reviewers. Please double-check the URL before
finalizing and keep the link unaltered until after the review process is complete.
The review process may end very early if the link you supply does not work!
- Artist's statement of no more than 400 words. Include a description of the ideas
and intent of your work.
- Publishable technical statement of 300 words or less. This statement should explain
how digital or electronic technology was involved in the piece.
It should also include any information regarding the running of the piece,
including necessary plug-ins.
Maximum number of works per artist: five. Minimum number of works per artist: three.
A separate submission form must be completed for each submitted work.
Artists will receive notification of acceptance by email in March. Please check your email.