Building the World-Wide Community of Graphics Educators
Wednesday, 4 - 5 pm
The fast pace of change in computer graphics (CG) makes it difficult for educators to continually design up-to-date, meaningful, and robust curricula that address the full potential of the technology. The most valuable resource for CG educators is access to an international community of like-minded people who teach digital media in all forms. This forum addresses the following issues:
- How can we build a worldwide community of computer graphics and digital media educators?
- How we can provide a method for the people involved to share information?
- How can the community collaborate to move disciplines that use digital media forward?
- How do we build a system for educators to share information, and what should it look like?
- How can the online community spur collaborations, foster creativity, and make rich connections to further the field?
Bowling Green State University
deber (at) bgnet.bgsu.edu