[Presenter Benefit and Registration Requirement Forms]
The Courses Presenter Benefit Form has two purposes:
The Registration Requirement Form is used to register the presenters you selected to receive registration for SIGGRAPH 2003. Presenters listed in the Registration Requirement Form will receive registration confirmation via email in mid-March and will receive a confirmation package via postal service in June.
- It outlines SIGGRAPH 2003's expectations from you, the course organizer. Please read the form and let us know if you will have any trouble meeting those expectations.
- It outlines the recognition, including travel and expense reimbursement, that you can expect from SIGGRAPH 2003, for you and for a certain number of presenters in your course. Please read the form for further information on SIGGRAPH 2003 benefits for course presenters.
1. Complete the appropriate Presenter Benefit Form:
2. Complete the Registration Requirement Form
3. Submit both forms by 3 March 2003.