[Submission Procedure Checklist]
Emerging Technologies is a hands-on opportunity for SIGGRAPH 2003 attendees to experience the latest advances in computer graphics and interactive techniques. Presenters are required to support their installations throughout the conference week. Submissions must be viable at time of submission. They must be complete and displayed at SIGGRAPH 2003. Visual documentation and/or videos are strongly encouraged, as they give the jury the best possible information about your work. Please use appropriate judgment when submitting supplementary materials. For example, if your work is about sound, please make sure you submit audio examples.
All submitters must be able to answer the following questions:
We encourage and accept the following supplementary media types:
- What are the goals of the project?
- What are the core technical innovations of the work?
- How does this work expand on prior art (include references)?
- What are the implications for the future of this work?
- What is the experience going to be like for SIGGRAPH 2003 attendees?
OPTIONAL: Use the English Review Service to help with the text of your submission.
- Region 1 DVDs
- NTSC VHS tapes
- AVI, QuickTime, or MPEG movies
- WAV, AIFF or MP3 audio files
All supplemental materials must be received before the Emerging Technologies submission deadline (8 January 2003, 5 pm Pacific time). Please send supplemental materials to:
SIGGRAPH 2003 Emerging Technologies Chair
5475 Mark Dabling Boulevard, Suite 108
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 USA