Here is the time table for proposals under consideration by the Project Grants Committee, starting at the time that all Committee members have a copy of a proposal:
- Days 1-14: The Committee has two weeks to read and
review the proposal, before going back to the submitter with three possible
- acceptance based on the material received, no further information requested
- rejection based on the material received, no further information requested
- request for further information. The submitter then has two weeks to provide the requested information and the committee will give a final recommendation based on the new material provided by the submitter no later than two weeks after receiving the requested material.
- Days 15-28: If the result at the end of the first two weeks is the third above, then the submitter will be providing the requested information.
- Days 29-42: The Committee will review the proposal in light of the new information and will either accept or reject it.