SIGGRAPH 2013 Call for Submissions
Celebrating its 40th year, SIGGRAPH 2013 invites you to showcase your expertise and unique technical and creative skills at the International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 21 - 25 July 2013 in Anaheim.
Submission Deadline Changes
Unlike recent years, each SIGGRAPH 2013 program has only one deadline, except Posters. There are no "Late Breaking" deadlines for Studio or Talks. Poster submissions can occur prior to the 12 February "General Submissions" deadline, or the 7 May Late Breaking Poster deadline. In both cases, Posters are reviewed using the same criteria and by the same jury. Authors submitting prior to the early deadline will get decision notification in mid-April.
- 8 January 2013 - Student Volunteer Team Leader Applications
- 17 January 2013 - Technical Papers
- 22 January 2013 - Art Papers, Art Gallery
- 5 February 2013 - Student Volunteer Applications
- 12 February 2013 - General Submissions: Courses, Emerging Technologies, Panels, Posters, Talks, Studio
- 5 March 2013 - Computer Animation Festival, Real-Time Live!
- 2 April 2013 - Dailies
- 1 May 2013 - SIGGRAPH Mobile
- 7 May 2013 - Late Breaking deadline for Posters
*All deadlines are 22:00 UTC/GMT.
For more information, including details on how to submit your content, visit the SIGGRAPH 2013 website.