SIGGRAPH 2011 General Submissions Deadline
The deadline for SIGGRAPH 2011 General Submissions is quickly approaching. The General Submission is a unified mechanism for Talks, Posters, Panels, Courses, Emerging Technologies, and The Studio submissions.
For more information on the programs and their requirements, please use the links below.
- Courses: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/courses
- Emerging Technologies: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/emerging-technologies
- Panels: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/panels
- Posters: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/posters
- Talks: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/talks
- The Studio: http://www.siggraph.org/s2011/for_submitters/studio
And don't forget that you can start your General Submission for SIGGRAPH
2011, save it and return to it at a later date to complete. Just be sure
to finish it before the final deadline.
All SIGGRAPH 2011 General Submissions are due by 18 February 2011
at 22:00 UTC/GMT (17:00 EST / 14:00 PST).