- For Attendees
- Co-Located Events
- Computer Animation Festival
- Exhibitor Tech Talks & Sessions
- General Information
- Featured Speakers
- Special Sessions
- Technical Papers
- Technical Sketches & Posters
- Travel & Housing
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 e-Newsletter
- For Presenters
- For Volunteers
- For Exhibitors & Sponsors
- For the Media
English Review Service
The International Resources Committee's English Review Service offers expertise that could greatly improve the material you submit to SIGGRAPH Asia 2010. A team of native English-speaking volunteers will read your proposed contribution before you officially submit it and suggest how you can improve your English text.
If you think your submission might benefit from this service, please read the following guidelines very carefully:
- Requests for English Review Service must be sent AFTER you complete your online submission to SIGGRAPH Asia 2010. You can only request an English Review by ticking the "English Review Service Request" box in the online submission form.
- For each of the conference programs, the English Review Service submission deadline is two weeks before the "real" submission deadline for that program. Requests received after the initial English Review Service submission deadlines have less chance of being reviewed. The sooner you send your request for English review, the sooner your work will be reviewed.
- Requests will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis for each program.
- This is an editorial service only. We do not modify the content of your contribution.
- After receiving a review from the English Review Service, it is up to you to alter your submission using the comments and suggestions made by the reviewers.
- The English Review Service does not directly affect your contribution's acceptance or rejection. A reviewed contribution may still be rejected by the program jury.
- The English Review Service is provided by volunteers; please be patient.
- The English Review Service does not alter the submission process. You must complete your submission before the program deadline, even if you have not received any feedback from the English Review Service team.
You may request the English Review Service for your submission ONLY after you have completed the online submission system, which will be available in March. All requests for English Review Service must be sent via the online submission system. You will receive comments and suggestions from the English Review Service on a first-come, first-served basis. We will review your submission and give you feedback as quickly as we can.
If you have any questions, or need special assistance, please send a message to the English Review Service.