- For Attendees
- Co-Located Events
- Computer Animation Festival
- Exhibitor Tech Talks & Sessions
- General Information
- Featured Speakers
- Special Sessions
- Technical Papers
- Technical Sketches & Posters
- Travel & Housing
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 e-Newsletter
- For Presenters
- For Volunteers
- For Exhibitors & Sponsors
- For the Media
SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 is a non-profit, volunteer event. All the content at the conference, from technical papers to artwork, from courses to movies, is created and presented by members of our community. The range and enthusiasm of the material is part of what makes the conference so exciting. Theoretical computer scientists present papers full of subtle mathematics in one room, while next door animators discuss the finer points of human walk cycles, and across the aisle musicians and visual artists teach a course. If your work involves computers, visual experiences, and/or innovative interactions, consider submitting your achievements to SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 and sharing them with thousands of other creative people from around the world.
For 2010, SIGGRAPH Asia has reduced the conference's traditional program lineup to four key programs:
- Technical Papers, the world's premier forum for presentation of the latest research in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
- The Computer Animation Festival, an international showcase of animation, visual effects, and visualization..
- Courses, instructional sessions on the most important topics in the computer graphics and interactive techniques field.
- Technical Sketches & Posters, short summaries of recent achievements and works in progress in research and development in animation, visual effects, video games, and interactive technologies..
Though SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 will not feature programs dedicated to art, emerging technologies, and educators, outstanding submissions in those areas are encouraged and will be carefully considered by the core programs. All submissions must conform to the individual programs' submission requirements.
Review the SIGGRAPH Asia 2010 Calls for Participation and start planning now to submit your best work by the submission deadlines:
11 May 2010
18 May 2010
Computer Animation Festival
15 July 2010
Technical Sketches & Posters
30 August 2010
All deadlines are at 23:59 UTC/GMT.