Travel & Housing
Please make your hotel reservations by 13 November 2009 (5 pm, Japan Standard Time). Reservations made after 13 November 2009 will be based on availability, and SIGGRAPH Asia 2009's discounted rates may not apply.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2009 Official Travel Agent
Ms. Sakamoto Naoko
JTB Western Japan Corp, Event & Convention Sales Department
JTB Building (3F) 2-1-25, Kyutaro-machi, Chuo-ku
Osaka 541-0056 Japan
westec_op6 (at) jtb.jp
- Credit card details must be provided to secure your room reservation.
- If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please notify the Official Travel Agent immediately.
- There is no cancellation charge for reservations cancelled eight days or more prior to the first night of stay.
- A 30% cancellation surcharge of the total room charges applies for reservations cancelled 2-7 days prior to the first night of stay.
- A 40% cancellation surcharge of the total room charges applies for reservation(s) cancelled one day prior to the first night of stay.
- A 50% cancellation surcharge of the total room charges applies for reservations cancelled on the day of check-in, if the cancellation is made before noon Japan Standard Time.
- A 100% cancellation surcharge of the total room charges if reservations are cancelled after 12 noon on day of check-in.
Japanese Visa Information
For information on whether you must have a visa to enter Japan, please review the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Guide to Japanese Visas.
If you require a visa to enter Japan, please approach the Japanese mission nearest to you for information on visa application and submission procedures, a list of documents required, application fees, and visa application forms.
The visa application process is often very complicated and time-consuming. To ensure that you receive your visa in time for travels, we strongly recommend that you begin this procedure as soon as you have made your decision to participate in SIGGRAPH Asia 2009. The regulations and time required to receive a Japanese visa differ by country.
For information on the visa application procedures for your country, please refer to the Visa page of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.