The International Resources Committee's English Review Service offers expertise that could greatly improve the material you submit to SIGGRAPH Asia 2008. A team of native English-speaking volunteers will read your proposed contribution before you officially submit it and provide suggestions to improve the legibility of the text in English.
If you think your submission might benefit from this service, please read the following guidelines very carefully:
- Requests for English Review Service must be sent AFTER you submit your work to SIGGRAPH Asia 2008. All requests must be sent via the
online submission system.
- Requests received after the initial English Review Service submission deadlines have less chance of being reviewed. The sooner you send your request for English review, the sooner your work will be reviewed.
- Requests will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis for each programme.
- This is an editorial service only. We do not modify the content of your contribution.
- After receiving a review from the English Review Service, it is up to you to alter your submission using the comments and suggestions made by the reviewers.
- The English Review Service does not directly affect your contribution's acceptance or rejection. A reviewed contribution may still be
rejected by the programme jury.
- The English Review Service is provided by volunteers; please be patient.
- The English Review Service does not alter the submission process. You must complete your submission before the deadline of your programme, even if you have not received any feedback from the English Review Service team.
You may request the English Review Service for your submission ONLY after you have completed the online submission process. All requests for English Review Service must be sent via the online submission system. You will receive comments and suggestions from the English Review Service on a first-come, first-served basis. We will review your submission and give you feedback as quickly as we can.
If you have any questions, or need special assistance, please send a message to the the International Resources Committee.