Please make your hotel reservations by 7 November 2008. Reservations made after 7 November 2008 will be based on availability and SIGGRAPH Asia 2008's discounted rates may not apply.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 Official Travel Agent
Orient Explorer (S) Pte Ltd
17 Jalan Mesin #04-00
Lee Hua Industrial Building
jeron (at) orient-explorer.com
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- Credit card details must be provided to secure your room reservation.
- Payment will be made to the hotel directly upon check out.
- A cancellation charge equivalent to one night room charge is levied in the event of cancellation for each confirmed reservation.
- Any cancellation made on or after 7 November 2008 is subject to FULL CANCELLATION CHARGE based on FULL LENGTH OF STAY as per original room reservation request.
- Any change of arrival or departure date will not be allowed on or after 7 November 2008. After that date, the FULL LENGTH OF STAY based on original reservation at the time of booking is levied.
- In the event of early departure after check in or no show, the FULL LENGTH OF STAY based on original reservation at the time of booking is levied.
Special rooms rates will be extended for bookings of more than 10 rooms. Please contact SIGGRAPH Asia 2008's Official Travel Agent, jeron (at) orient-explorer.com or +65.6339.8687, for more information.
Travel From USA
For the best airfare options from the USA to Singapore, contact Pleasant Holidays and mention that you are a SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 attendee: 800-877-8111 (from the USA) or airfare (at) siggraph.org.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 provides complimentary two-way shuttle transfer between Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre and the official hotels:
Grand Plaza Park Hotel
Park Hotel Orchard
Parkroyal on Beach Road Hotel
Peninsula & Excelsior Hotel
Summer View Hotel
Hotel 81 - Bencoolen
Island Resort East Coast
Golden Orientus Resort
This complimentary service is provided only for attendees who have booked their accommodation through the Official Travel Agent.
Airport transfers can be arranged through SIGGRAPH Asia 2008's Official Travel Agent. The airport transfer is chargeable at S$ 70.00 nett per way per car (Mercedes). If passenger pick up is between 2300 and 0700 hours, an additional fee of S$ 15.00 nett will be applicable.
If you are eligible to visit Singapore without a visa, you must have the following to enter Singapore:
- A travel document that is valid for at least six months after your date of entry.
- Onward or return ticket.
- Entry facilities to next destination.
For information on whether you must have a visa to enter Singapore, please review the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority requirements.
If you require a visa to enter Singapore, please approach the Singapore mission nearest to you for information on visa application and submission procedures, list of documents required, application fees, and visa application forms.
The visa application process can take two months or longer, so begin your application as soon as possible to ensure that you receive your visa in plenty of time for travel to SIGGRAPH Asia.
For more information, please contact:
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
+65.6391.6100 (24-hour call centre)
+65.6298.0843 or 6298.0837 fax
ica_feedback (at) ica.gov.sg
If you require an invitation letter as part of your visa-application process, please send an email message to SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 Exhibition Management with subject: Request for Letter of Invitation. In your message, please provide the following required information:
|Full name (as it appears in your passport)
Country of embarkation
Also required: a copy of your business card and passport. Please attach these copies to your email request for a letter of invitation or fax them to: +65.6296.2771, attention SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 Exhibition Management. If your request is accepted, a copy of your letter of invitation will be faxed to you, and the original letter will be mailed to you.