Policy for Outgoing EC Members
The policy on the responsibilities and privileges for outgoing EC members during the transition period up to and slightly beyond the SIGGRAPH Conference. Approved at the EC meeting November, 2005.
We expect outgoing EC members to continue working to aid the transition with the new officers, including helping the new officers at the SIGGRAPH Conference. This help will extend through the Conference week and may extend for a short while after the Conference. Therefore, the outgoing officers will remain on the EC alias until August 31. In addition the outgoing EC members will be treated the same as the incoming officers during the SIGGRAPH Conference. This includes the following:
- Travel, food, and lodging expenses for the Conference
- Full Conference Registration
- All materials and merchandise received by the rest of the EC
- Committee Badge for general access purposes
- Guest Passes same as the EC